Everyone loves free money! And yes, there is such a thing as free money! I have compiled this list to share some methods you can use to earn some free money. There is more than just free money though – I will regularly update this list with new sign up bonuses, trial offers, and other free resources.
Bank Bonus Offers for New Customers
Many banks offer sign up bonuses in the form of cash, gift cards, or rewards points. Many banks also give new customers higher introductory rates when opening certain accounts, such as Chase Bank Checking. Here are some of he most valuable bank sign up bonus offers:
|Bank / Credit Union||Bonus||Direct Deposit |
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit||Yes||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM||Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days||Yes||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit||Yes||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||Get a $100 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days||Yes||Review|
Credit Card Bonuses:
The credit card industry is heating up, with credit card companies offering sweet deals to attract your business. Did you know that anyone can sign up for a business credit card, just use your SSN when you open your account. Here are more credit card bonuses if you don’t find what you are looking for in the chart below.
Each of the credit cards listed above comes with additional terms and offers. Please visit the site for more specific information. As always, be sure to read the fine print to ensure you are opening an account that is appropriate for your needs!
Great For: Rewards
Annual Fee: No annual fee*
- Earn a new cardmember bonus of $150 after you spend $500 in net purchases on your card within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 3% cash back on all cellular, gas and office supply store net purchases
- 1% cash back on all other net purchases
- No cap on total rewards and they never expire!
- Plus, a 25% Annual Cash Rewards bonus, up to $250
- No annual fee*
- Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns
E-File Taxes for Free:
Free Money and Money Saving Resources:
- Cash Back Rebates for Online Shopping with Ebates: $10 Ebates Bonus (Ebates Review)
- Cash Back Rebates for Online Shopping with Fat Wallet: FatWallet Sign Up Bonus.
- Free Investment Resources and Tools.
- Military Discounts. Military discounts, deals, promotions, scholarships, and more.
- What cell phone company will pay the early termination fee, should you find a cheaper plan elsewhere
Free Movies and Video Games:
- Blockbuster Total Access – Free One Month Trial. Try Blockbuster Total Access for one month free of charge. Use this Blockbuster Total Access link for direct access to the deal, or read this article, free Blockbuster DVDs, for more information.
- Netflix – Free Two Week Trial. Try Netflix for one month free of charge. Read this article, free Netflix trial, for more information, or Start your Netflix FREE trial today!.
- GameFly – Free Trial. GameFly is the “Netflix of Video games.” Get a Free Gamefly Trial and enjoy video game rentals with free shipping and no late fees.
Try some of the following discounted travel outlets when making your next travel reservations:
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Advertising Disclosure: This page contains advertisements. This page does not include all available credit card offers from all advertisers (that would be literally hundreds, if not thousands of credit cards). This credit card review was not reviewed by, endorsed, paid for, or approved by Citi or any other credit card issuer. All opinions, reviews, and recommendations reflect the author’s honest opinions, beliefs, and experiences. We receive compensation from our advertisers. Compensation impacts how and where products appear on this site (including for example, the order in which they appear). Back to Top.
Advertising Disclosure: This content is not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the bank advertiser, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. This site may be compensated through the bank advertiser Affiliate Program. Back to Top.