CitiBank has been working hard to unify their ThankYou Points program across many of their programs and financial products, and it’s never been a better time to take advantage of this program. It’s now possible to earn ThankYou Points from a variety of products at Citi, including their credit cards, the Citi checking account, other Citi financial products, and even their online shopping portal. This makes it very easy for Citi customers to earn and redeem additional ThankYou Points.
The Citi ThankYou® Card is one of the Citi products which features the ThankYou Points rewards program, among a list of other great features. If you are searching for a new rewards credit card, planning on transferring a credit card balance, or will be making any large purchases in the near future, then the Citi ThankYou® Card may be a great option for you. Here are some of the premium features:
Earn rewards. The Citi ThankYou® Card is a points rewards credit card, which pays 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 you spend on all purchases, with opportunities to earn additional points on purchases. There is no limit to the number of points you can earn, your points never expire, and there is no annual fee for this card or the ThankYou Points program.
0% intro on purchases and transfers. If you currently have any credit card debt or are planning any large purchases, this may be a good card for you, as it offers a 0% APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After the introductory period, the variable APR will be 12.99% – 22.99%, which will be based on your creditworthiness. This is an attractive rate if you fall in the lower end of the scale, and irrelevant if you pay your balance in full each month.
Here is a recap of all the benefits and features of the Citi ThankYou® Card:
- Enjoy 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 12.99% – 22.99% based upon your creditworthiness*
- Earn 1 ThankYou Point for every $1 you spend on purchases.
- Enjoy no limit on the number of points you can earn
- Redeem ThankYou Points for merchandise, travel rewards, gift cards, cash and more
- Travel with ease and enjoy global acceptance with Chip Technology
- No annual fee*
To learn more, or to apply for a card, visit the Citi ThankYou® Card page.
See related Citi cards:
- Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card Review – $150 in Gift Cards.
- Citi ThankYou® Premier Card – Double ThankYou Points for first 24 months.