The folks over at the Bonefish Grill were kind enough to sponsor a gift card giveaway for our readers. What a great way to celebrate Thanksgiving! If you are interested in winning a $25 gift card to the Bonefish Grill then leave a comment on this article and you will be entered. Gift card winner will be announced Thanksgiving Day and the gift card will be mailed the following week. One entry per person, void where prohibited, no purchase necessary, and all that jazz.
Bonefish Grill Gift Card Offer – Give, Get and Win!
The Bonefish grill is offering a separate deal from this gift card giveaway – You can get a $20 bonus gift card when you purchase $100 worth of gift cards this holiday season. You will also be entered for a chance to win the “Give, Get and Win Sweepstakes!” The grand prize winner will win $5,000 in cash, and $5,000 to give to a local charity!
The free $20 gift card is a great deal if you know someone who loves seafood, or if you want to take advantage of the offer yourself.
Bonefish Grill recipe: Salmon topped with Spinach, Bacon & Gorgonzola Bleu Cheese
The folks over at the Bonefish Grill also offered to share the recipe to one of their seasonal dishes: Salmon topped with Spinach, Bacon & Gorgonzola Bleu Cheese.
Lemon Butter Sauce Ingredients:
- Dry White Wine 1/2 Cup
- Heavy Cream ¼ Cup
- Salt 3 tsp
- Lemon Juice 3 Tbsp
- Unsalted Butter (Chilled) 10 Tbsp
Method of Preparation
- Simmer wine and lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Slowly add cream and cook until slightly thick.
- Turn heat to low and slowly whisk in chilled butter until the sauce emulsifies.
Salmon with Spinach, Bacon Gorgonzola Ingredients
- Salmon 4-6 8ounce portions
- Spinach 4 Cups
- Olive Oil 2 ounces
- Salt Pinch
- Crumbled Gorgonzola Bleu Cheese 8-12 ounces (2 ounces per fish portion)
- Bacon (diced, cooked) 4-6 Tbsp (1 Tbsp per fish portion)
- Lemon Butter 4-6 ounces (1 ounce per fish portion)
Method of Preparation
- Season Salmon and cook to desired temperature.
- After you place the salmon on the grill, sauté the spinach with olive oil, garlic and a pinch of salt.
- When salmon is almost done, top with sautéed spinach and crumbled Gorgonzola cheese. Cover and allow cheese to melt. Pull salmon off the grill and place on a serving platter.
- Top with lemon butter and cooked/diced bacon.