Everyone loves bonus money! And yes, there is such a thing as bonus money! I have compiled this list to share some methods you can use to earn cash back, sign up bonuses, rewards points, rebates, and similar offers. There is more than just bonus money though – I will regularly update this list with new sign up bonuses, trial offers, and other free resources.
Bank Bonus Offers for New Customers
Many banks offer sign up bonuses in the form of cash, gift cards, or rewards points. Many banks also give new customers higher introductory rates when opening certain accounts, such as Chase Bank Checking. Here are some of he most valuable bank sign up bonus offers:
|Bank / Credit Union||Bonus||Direct Deposit Required for Bonus?||Read Bank Review for More Info|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||Get up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days||Yes||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit||Yes||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||Get a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit||Yes||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||Get a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days||Yes||Review|
|CIT Bank||Open a Premier High Yield Savings account and get up to a 1.30% APY (on balances up to $100k) and $100 Cash Bonus*. Use promo code PREMIER. (*See site for full terms and conditions on this offer.)||No||Review|
|Capital One 360 Savings®||Get a $25 bonus when you open a new account and deposit a minimum of $250 and meet requirements||No||Review|
Credit Card Sign Up Bonuses:
The credit card industry is heating up, with credit card companies offering sweet deals to attract your business. Did you know that anyone can sign up for a business credit card, just use your SSN when you open your account. Here are more credit card bonuses if you don’t find what you are looking for in the chart below.
Each of the credit cards listed above comes with additional terms and offers. Please visit the site for more specific information. As always, be sure to read the fine print to ensure you are opening an account that is appropriate for your needs!
E-File Taxes for Free:
Cash Back, Bonuses, and Money Saving Resources:
- Cash Back Rebates for Online Shopping with Ebates: $10 Ebates Bonus (Ebates Review)
- Free Investment Resources and Tools.
- Military Discounts. Military discounts, deals, promotions, scholarships, and more.
- What cell phone company will pay the early termination fee, should you find a cheaper plan elsewhere
Free Movies and Video Games:
- Blockbuster Total Access – Free One Month Trial. Try Blockbuster Total Access for one month free of charge. Use this Blockbuster Total Access link for direct access to the deal, or read this article, free Blockbuster DVDs, for more information.
- Netflix – Free Two Week Trial. Try Netflix for one month free of charge. Read this article, free Netflix trial, for more information, or Start your Netflix FREE trial today!.
- GameFly – Free Trial. GameFly is the “Netflix of Video games.” Get a Free Gamefly Trial and enjoy video game rentals with free shipping and no late fees.
Try some of the following discounted travel outlets when making your next travel reservations: