Welcome to Cash Money Life! Cash Money Life is a personal finance, small business, and career journal, with daily articles about a myriad of financial, small business, and career topics, timeless tutorials, current events, product reviews, and more. This blog has served as both a learning experience and a venue to share my thoughts and views with others. I am not a professional financial planner, but I am positive you will find a lot of useful information in these pages.
In the news: Cash Money Life has been featured in popular websites such as The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, MSN Money, Yahoo! Finance, MainStreet.com, and more. Cash Money Life is consistently ranked in Wise Bread’s ranking of the Top 100 Personal Finance Blogs.
If this is your first visit here, I encourage you to visit the links in the sidebars where you will find articles organized by categories, top articles, reviews, and more. Or just click on the home page and start reading! Feel free to contact me with any questions, tips, or article ideas.
About the Author
Hello, my name is Ryan Guina and I am the primary author and editor of Cash Money Life (I used to blog under the name Patrick). I am a writer, small business owner, entrepreneur, and professional in the corporate world. I married and we have a beautiful little girl. I served a tour in the US Air Force, and I also run a military money website – The Military Wallet. My wife and I live in the Greater Chicago land area.
I wish you all well on your personal journey to financial freedom and happiness!
~ Ryan Guina
P.S. Here is a little personal information about me:
Comments are both welcome and necessary! Of course, comments that are off topic, contain unsolicited commercial content, or contain spam or other inappropriate material will be removed at my discretion. Please do not leave links with key words or from commercial sites – they will be deleted. Personal attacks against myself or other commenters will likewise be deleted. The goal of comments should be to add constructive discourse to improve personal and financial situations. I reserve the right to edit or delete any comments at any time at my discretion.
Comment moderation. Some comments, particularly those from first time commenters or those that contain outbound links, may be automatically moderated and held for review. This is an anti-spam measure to maintain the integrity of my website and make this a friendly place for everyone. I do my best to moderate comments once per day, and there may be some delay before your comment appears.
Additional information regarding comments on Cash Money Life:
- Responsibility. The author of a comment is solely responsible and liable for the contents of that comment. Once your comment is posted, it may not be edited or removed by the comment author. We do not have the duty to modify or delete the comment at your request; however, we reserve the right to edit or remove your comment at our discretion.
- Rights to use. By posting a comment, you grant us an irrevocable license and the right to use, display, republish, sell, alter, or delete your comment in any way and for any reason.
- Language. This website is an English language website. All comments must be left in English, or they will be removed. Inappropriate language, including but not limited to foreign language comments, curse words, and comments that are deemed offensive will be removed.
- Signatures. Please do not leave a signature in your comments. Please use the provided text field to include your website information. Signatures and/or comments containing signatures may be deleted.
- Policy subject to change. This policy is subject to change at any time without notice.
The information contained in CashMoneyLife.com is for general information or entertainment purposes only and does not constitute professional financial advice. Please contact a certified financial professional before acting on any information you find in these pages. Any references third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.