Welcome to the January, 2009 edition of Carnival of Financial Goals. The Carnival of Financial Goals was created just over a year ago to share goals and inspire people to create and achieve their own goals. I have read many inspiring articles over the last few months, and I hope you will find many inspiring articles this month.
ChristianPF presents The 10 most common new year’s resolutions – is yours on here? posted at Christian Personal Finance Blog. These are what others are resolving to do in 2009 – what about you?
[email protected] presents Personal Finance Budgeting Priorities In An Income Crisis posted at My Super-Charged Life. Setting budgeting priorities is crucial to financial success. This article lays out a good strategy for setting the proper priorities.
Ben presents New Years Action Plan posted at Money Smart Life.
Jeff Rose presents Five Steps To Be a Stay at Home Mom posted at Jeff Rose. Jeff writes – “many new moms hope to be able to stay at home with their newborn but are sure if they can afford it financially. Here are 5 steps to get them on the right track at being a stay at home mom.”
Shaun Connell presents Financial Happiness: The Real Goal of Financial Planning posted at Financial Planning. Shaun writes, “Financial planning almost always revolves around the same basic theme: get a job that pays well, save as much as you can, invest as much as you can, make as much as you can, hoard as much as you can. But what if financial planning -isn’t- about the money? What if it’s about something else? This is a must-read for anyone who has any sort of financial plan.”
- Lynnae wrote out her personal, financial, and blogging goals – 2009: What’s Ahead at Beingfrugal.net.
- Save Money presents Dave Ramsey’s Baby Steps: My Take posted at How I Save Money.net. Dave Ramsey created the Baby Steps plan as part of his Financial Peace University, and it is a proven system to get you on the right financial path.
- The Smarter Wallet presents How To Build Credit: Tips To Establish Credit For The First Time posted at The Smarter Wallet. The goal here is to establish credit.
- Len Penzo presents Treat Your Household Like A Business posted at Len Penzo.Com.
- Pinyo from Moolanomy shares 7 Tips To Stick To Your New Year’s Resolutions.
- PT over at Prime Time Money wrote about his 2009 Financial, Blogging, and Personal Goals.
- Green Panda Treehouse shares her article Our Financial Goals For 2009.
- Mrs. Micah shares her Financial Plans for 2009.
- mbhunter presents My two goals for 2009 posted at Mighty Bargain Hunter.
Career & Income
- Ben presents Asking for a Pay Raise: Ten Steps to a Salary Increase Next Year posted at Money Smart Life.
- FMF presents Free Money Finance: Five Ways to Protect and Grow Your Career posted at Free Money Finance, saying, “Some tips on making the most of your career.”
- Isaac Yassar presents 2 Requirements Of Definite Success posted at Isaac Yassar.com, saying, “Do you want to achieve success in your career? Fulfill these two requirements and I guarantee your success, no matter what’s your field.”
Saving & Investing
- Silicon Valley Blogger presents Learn How To Invest: Steps For The New Stock Investor posted at The Digerati Life.
- Rob presents 20 Real Estate Investing Tips to Becoming a More Profitable Real Estate Investor posted at Two Wise Acres, saying, “An investment in real estate can be a profitable way to reach your financial goals. And the current market is the best time to buy. So here are 20 real estate investing tips to make your property investments more profitable.”
- Savings Toolbox presents Save Up For College With FreshmanFund’s 529 College Savings Plan Gift Registry posted at Savings Toolbox.
- Dividend Tree presents Year 2009 Dividend Portfolio Goals posted at Dividend Tree, saying, “tangible and intangible goal setting for dividend portfolio”
- Lauren Rose presents Secrets of Keeping to the Family Budget posted at No Debt Anymore .org, saying, “Making your money work for you is the ultimate goal of any budget. Financial problems usually arise due to lack of proper budgeting skills, or failure to keep to the proposed budget.”
- RC presents Use 2008 Expenses and Spending to Plan for a More Financially Successful 2009 posted at Think Your Way to Wealth.
- kathryn presents Dealing with Financial Disaster posted at Out of Debt Christian, saying, “Instead of throwing in the towel or trying to bury your head in the sand, take the bull by the horns and get started right now on fixing the problem.”
If you would like to participate in next month’s Carnival of Financial Goals, you can submit your blog article to the next edition the carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Thanks for visiting the January, 2009 edition of Carnival of Financial Goals. May 2009 be a year of great wonder and happiness for you and your family!