We are always looking for new writers to expand the boundaries here at Cash Money Life. Additional writers help extend the conversation and add other viewpoints to this website, which is great for everyone!
Benefits of writing for Cash Money Life
Writing for Cash Money Life is a great opportunity to share your experience with a large readership and gain experience and feedback about your writing. If you are a blogger or writer, this is a great way to build your professional portfolio and/or drive traffic to your website.
I am interested in publishing articles by guest authors as well as adding paid staff writer positions. Schedules and requirements are flexible. Staff writing positions and paid articles are on a freelance basis and do not indicate employment by Cash Money Life. Please contact me for more information including article requirements and payment details.
What is the difference between the paid articles and guest articles? Ownership. Paid submissions become the property of this website. Anyone can apply for either position at any time.
Guest post guidelines for Cash Money Life
Guest Posts do not receive payment but are a great way to gain experience and exposure for your website, or to build your portfolio. Please use these guidelines:
- No commercial websites: We do not accept guest articles from commercial websites, PR companies, SEO firms, or guest posts written for solely for SEO purposes. Requests for these types of guest posts will be deleted without response.
- Articles should be well-written, must be original, and should not have been previously published elsewhere.
- Articles should be related to personal finance, career, or small business topics. Please e-mail me with proposed topics if in doubt.
- Please include a short author bio with a link back to your website and/or social media profile if applicable.
- Feel free to add a reasonable number of links back to your own web site within the content, but please do not use this as an opportunity to stuff the article full of keywords.
- I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing and/or substituting links.
- No affiliate links.
- Feel free to send image recommendations with the article. Please only include images that under a Creative Commons License or that allow for derivatives unless you own the image (Flicker is a great source of images that allow for derivatives under the Creative Commons License). We can also provide images.
- Please send articles in html or in a Word document (html preferred).
If you are a writer and would like to submit an article for consideration, please send me a message via my contact form. I look forward to working with you!