I am always looking for new writers to expand the boundaries here at Cash Money Life. Additional writers help extend the conversation and add other viewpoints to this website, which is great for everyone!
Benefits of writing for Cash Money Life
Writing for Cash Money Life is a great opportunity to share your experience with a large readership and gain experience and feedback about your writing. If you are a blogger or writer, this is a great way to build your professional portfolio and/or drive traffic to your website.
We may also consider adding bloggers as staff writers for a semi-regular writing gig. These positions would be on a freelance basis and would not indicate employment by Cash Money Life. Please use the contact form below for more information including article requirements and payment details. Anyone can apply for a guest post or a paid writing position at any time. Please send examples of your work such as a link to your blog or articles you have written for similar sites.
Guest post guidelines for Cash Money Life
We feature guest posts on Cash Money Life on a limited basis. However, due to the massive number of requests we receive, we can only publish a select number of articles. Right now, we limit the guest posts to people we already have an established personal or business relationship with.
That said, I’m easy to get to know. You can get to know me by contacting me, leaving comments on my sites, exchanging emails, hitting me up on Twitter, participating in forums or FaceBook groups where I hang out, meeting me in person at conferences, etc.
Guest Posts do not receive payment but are a great way to gain experience and exposure for your website, or to build your portfolio. Please use these guidelines:
- Articles should be well-written, must be original, and should not have been previously published elsewhere.
- Articles should be related to personal finance, career, or small business topics. Please e-mail me with proposed topics if in doubt.
- Please include a short author bio with a link back to your website and/or social media profile such as Twitter or G+.
- I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing and/or substituting links.
- No affiliate links.
- Feel free to send image recommendations with the article. Please only include images that allow for derivatives unless you own the image (Flicker is a great source of images that allow for derivatives under the Creative Commons License).
- Please send articles in html or in a Word document (html preferred).
If you are a writer and would like to submit an article for consideration, please send me a message via my contact form below. I look forward to working with you!
Note: At this time we are not accepting guest posts from commercial websites. We are not interested in guest posts relating to credit cards, debt consolidation or management programs, payday loans, Forex, or anything that could be considered illegal or unethical.
Interested in writing content for Cash Money Life and receiving payment? Please use the contact form below for more details.