I was recently given two copies of TaxCut Premium Federal edition to give away on my website. They left the details of the giveaway to me, so after a quick brainstorming session, I decided it would be fun to ask readers how they would change the tax code. I think the tax code can be tricky, so I want to hear what you would do to change it!
About TaxCut Premium Federal Edition
The TaxCut Premium Federal edition can import data from TaxCut, TurboTax, Quicken, MS Money, and several other money management programs. The software walks you through your return and automatically screens for life changing events, deductions, errors, investments, small business scenarios, rental property, and even one free session with an H&R Block Tax Advisor. Basically, if this program doesn’t cover your needs, then you should probably hire a tax professional to do your taxes for you!
Note: Free federal e-filing is included with this version, but filing state taxes may cost extra.
TaxCut Giveaway Rules
I only have 2 copies of TaxCut Premium Federal edition to give away right now, but I may have more later in the tax season.
Entry requirements: There are two ways to enter the giveaway.
- How would you change the tax code? All you need to do is leave a comment about how you would change the tax code. The comment must be reasonable (e.g. “eliminate taxes” would not qualify). Only one comment entry per person please, and yes, I will check!
- Share this article. If you have a website, mention this post to your readers for another entry. Please contact me with the link to make sure I know about it.
This giveaway will end one week from today, January 29, 2009.
Winning selections: Two winners will be chosen out of all eligible entries. Your odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be announced on this website and will be notified via e-mail.
- This giveaway is only open to US residents, but in all cases is void where prohibited by law. The sole exception is that I am willing to ship to military members who are located at an APO or FPO address.
- All winners must be of legal age — usually, 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in this giveaway.
- I will choose the winners from the qualified participants. I am the sole judge of qualifying entries.
- In order to award the prizes, I have to be able to contact you. Please leave a valid email address with your comment; your contact information will never be shared with anyone.
- Prizes will be awarded and shipped by me. Winners will be required to submit a physical address where I can ship the prizes. Again, your contact information will never be shared with anyone.
- Prizes are provided as-is, and substitutions may be made at my discretion.
Good luck, and I can’t wait to hear how you would change the tax code!