Small Business credit cards are doing a fantastic job of working their way back into the online channel. Just two years ago, credit card issuers all but stopped lending money to small businesses, lessening the chances of survival for any mom and pop shop. Thankfully, issuers like Chase and American Express have expanded their lending practices and small business credit cards are alive an well once again. One of the best cards ever to offer it’s services to businesses is the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express, and the name says it all.
When you see the words SimplyCash®, there’s a certain expectation that must be met. The SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express doesn’t disappoint, as it’s reward program is designed to award cardholders cash, cash, and more cash. All cardmembers receive cash back in the following amounts:
- 5% at U.S. office supply stores & on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers
- 3% at U.S. gas stations
- 1% on other purchases
- Up to $12,000 in purchases in each 5% and 3% category per rebate year, then 1%.
- Terms and limitations apply
The cash you earn never expires. Every month, the cash back you’ve earned is automatically credited to your account, so there’s no hassle of always having to redeem your rewards.
Not only do cardholders receive the cash back rewards listed above, they also receive perks that only American Express can provide. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Save 3% to 10% automatically on business expenses with OPEN Savings(R)
- Online expense management tools that can be customized to track charges and monitor exactly where, when, and how company dollars are spent
- Protection when you shop and travel
- Extended warranties extend eligible purchase’s manufacturer’s warranty by up to 1 year.
Perhaps the most incredible feature of the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express is that it charges NO ANNUAL FEE. One of the few American Express cards to offer premium rewards with no annual fee, this card certainly could charge a fee and still be the cats meow.
Any small business would benefit from owning the SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express. For more information or to apply online, visit their secure application page using any link contained within this post.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.