If you are looking for a new online broker, then right now may be a good time to take a long look at OptionsHouse, one of the top rated online discount brokerage firms. OptionsHouse is currently running a special promotion: 100 free stock trades when you open a new OptionsHouse account.
Why choose OptionsHouse?
OptionsHouse is one of the top online brokerage firms and was rated #1 in Trade Experience for Options Brokers by Barron’s (a Wall Street Journal company). Along with high ratings, OptionsHouse offers users a wide array of trading tools and educational experiences, along with free use of the Maxit tax-management tool to manage your gains and losses. Their $4.95 standard trades are among the lowest in the industry (only TradeKing reviews are showing anything close), and their options trades are very competitive at $0.50 per contract + $4.95 base. On top of these features, OptionsHouse offers no maintenance fees, volume requirements, monthly minimums, or additional charges for broker assisted trades.
- $4.95 Stock Trades, Two tier options pricing (see review link below for more details).
- No Maintenance Fees, Volume Requirements, Monthly Minimums, or Connection Charges.
- Ability to trade stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, US Treasuries, and other investments.
- Free educational resources, seminars and webinars.
- $100 Transfer Fee Reimbursement to transfer your brokerage account to OptionsHouse (use code ACAT100REFUND when opening the account or by referencing this code when speaking with an OptionsHouse customer service representative; minimum deposits may be required to receive ACAT fee reimbursement).
- Full OptionsHouse review.
How does OptionsHouse compare to other brokerages? See how OptionsHouse compares to Scottrade, or where they rank among the top online discount brokers. You can also read the OptionsHouse Brokerage Review for more in depth information.
Trade Free for 90 Days
- Open a new OptionsHouse brokerage account.
- No Promo Code required!
- Receive up to 100 free stock trades within your first 60 days.
You then have 60 days from the time you fund your account to use your commission-free trades. Free trades are eligible to be used on regular stock and options trades. You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions.
This is a special, limited-time offer valid for new customers who open and fund an Individual, Joint, or IRA OptionsHouse account with a minimum of $5,000 within 60 days of account opening.
New accounts receive 100 commission-free online trades for stock or options executed within 60 days of funding the new account. You will not receive cash compensation for any unused trade commissions. Offer is not transferable and is not valid with internal transfers. This promotion may not be combined with other offers. Contract, exercise, assignment, execution, exchange, and other fees may be excluded from the commission-free offer and additional charges may apply.
OptionsHouse reserves the right to restrict, revoke, or terminate this offer at any time. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where OptionsHouse is not authorized to do business. Other terms, conditions, and restrictions may apply.
Overall, it looks like OptionsHouse is among the more competitive online discount brokerage firms and definitely deserves a look if you are considering a new brokerage firm. For more information or to open an OptionsHouse account, visit http://www.optionshouse.com/.