If you are looking for a new online broker, then right now may be a good time to take a long look at OptionsHouse, one of the top rated online discount brokerage firms. OptionsHouse is currently running a special promotion: 100 free stock trades when you open a new OptionsHouse account.
Why choose OptionsHouse?
OptionsHouse is one of the top online brokerage firms and was rated #1 in Trade Experience for Options Brokers by Barron’s (a Wall Street Journal company). Along with high ratings, OptionsHouse offers users a wide array of trading tools and educational experiences, along with free use of the Maxit tax-management tool to manage your gains and losses. Their $4.75 standard trades are among the lowest in the industry, and their $9.95 options trades are very competitive. On top of these features, OptionsHouse offers no maintenance fees, volume requirements, monthly minimums, or additional charges for broker assisted trades.
How does OptionsHouse compare to other brokerages? See how OptionsHouse compares to Scottrade and tradeMONSTER, or where they rank among the top online discount brokers. You can also read the OptionsHouse Brokerage Review for more in depth information.
How to get 100 Free stock trades and $125 transfer fee reimbursement from OptionsHouse
- Open a new OptionsHouse brokerage account.
- Use the following Promo Code when you sign up: IRAFREE
- Receive 100 free stock trades.
- ACAT Transfer Fee Reimbursement. OptionsHouse will reimburse you up to $125 to transfer your funds from another brokerage.
You then have 60 days from the time you fund your account to use your commission-free trades. Free trades are eligible to be used on regular stock and options trades. You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commissions.
Other current promotions at OptionsHouse:
- Free One-Year Subscription to the Wall Street Journal Online at OptionsHouse, use code WSJFREE
- 90-Day Free Subscription to Morningstar OptionInvestor and StockInvestor at OptionsHouse.com
- Refer-a-friend bonus. Get your choice of $50 or 10 trades per referral
Overall, it looks like OptionsHouse is among the more competitive online discount brokerage firms and definitely deserves a look if you are considering a new brokerage firm. For more information or to open an OptionsHouse account, visit http://www.optionshouse.com/.