The Cash Money Life 3rd Anniversary iPad Giveaway Official Rules
THE FOLLOWING SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING ONLY IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“TERRITORY”) AND SHALL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT PROCEED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE TERRITORY.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING
1. SPONSOR: ConsumerTrack, Inc., 2381 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 110, El Segundo, CA 90245, is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
2. ENTRY: During the period beginning at 12:00 A.M., March 22, 2010 and ending at 11:59 P.M., March 28, 2010 (“Entry Period”), you may enter this Sweepstakes via the Internet on CashMoneyLife.com (“Web site”), by the following ways:  Go to (url tbd). Create a post on your own blog about how you were able to get out of credit card debt or how are you working toward it. Did you use any of the tips mentioned? Comment to the contest post with the URL of your post. Please note if you do this option you will not gain an additional entry for doing number 4 below. (Worth 3 entries);  Sign up for the free GoBankingRates Newsletter here (Worth 2 entries);  Retweet this message – “I want to win an iPad! Follow @GoBankingRates & @CashMoneyLife & RT this msg if u do too! http://ow.ly/1prbo” All twitter accounts must have at least 10 followers to ensure that you are not creating accounts solely for the purpose of entering (Worth 1 entry);  Comment to this post below (Worth 1 entry). (“Entry”) For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), “Day” shall mean each calendar day during the Entry Period and all times and Days are Pacific Daylight Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address (“Address”).
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M., March 28, 2010. Entries are limited to 6 entries per person/Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person use the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Paragraph 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting entry is prohibited. Open only to persons who are 18 years of age or older as of March 22, 2010, and legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (“Territory”). Employees of Sponsor and members of their households and families are ineligible to enter. Neither the Sponsor, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory, Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human ,mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: One (1) GRAND PRIZE: A 16GB Wi-Fi Apple iPad (approximate retail value: $499). The Grand Prize does not include 3G data plans, applications or other service or operating expenses. Actual prize value may differ from estimated value. Prize is not transferable, except to a surviving spouse residing in the same household. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by June 28, 2010, after which no alternate winner will be selected, nor unclaimed prize awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to deliver prize up to 6 months after the retail release date of the Apple iPad.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. On or about March 31, 2010, in a random drawing from all email addresses and twitter handles received (entrants that have more than one entry will have their name put into this pool once for each entry), potential winner will be selected from all eligible Entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER: Potential winner will be notified by e-mail or by a Twitter direct message (if entered via Twitter) on or about March 31, 2010. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within two (2) days after its mailing/ transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or the prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within two (2) days after its mailing;  potential winner’s failure to claim the prize within five (5) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prize by June 28, 2010 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
8. CONDITIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will abide by and be bound by the Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects;  the Entry becomes solely the Sponsor’s property and will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Sweepstakes information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Sweepstakes or the prize;  winner’s acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes; and in such event, to select a winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the winner;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize for any reason and  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
9. RULES & WINNER’S LIST: Winner will be announced on both the Cash Money Life and Go Banking Rates Websites on or around April 5, 2010. For name of winner (after April 5, 2010) and/or Rules (before March 28, 2010), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: “Cash Money Life 3rd Anniversary iPad Giveaway”, 2381 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 110, El Segundo, CA 90245
This Sweepstakes and all accompanying material copyright ConsumerTrack, Inc.