Today, the members of the M-Network are happy to announce a new feature called “Ask The M-Network.” This feature allows you, our readers, to submit personal finance questions to any of the M-Network members using the contact form on any M-Network member’s blog. Your question will be answered by several M-Network members and published within a few days on the blog where you submitted the question.
Here area few important points about the “Ask The M-Network” program:
- Our answers are opinions not professional financial advice – Please remember that we are personal finance bloggers and not finance professionals. Our answers should not be considered professional advice and we assume no responsibility of any kind. Please consult a certified financial expert as needed.
- Not all questions will be answered – We will only answer selected questions. If your question is answered, you’ll also be notified via email with a link to our responses.
- Questions will be answered publicly – The questions and answers are considered property of the M-Network. Once published, you cannot ask us to remove the question. Please note, we retain the right to reuse the questions and answers any way we choose.
- Your identity is safe – Please note that we will not publish your full name or email; we will refer to you by your first name or any name that you give us.
That’s it. We hope you’ll give this feature a try!
How to participate: There is a banner over to the right that will be on every page of Cash Money Life that you can click on at any time to be brought back to this post with the details. Here is my contact form for when you have a question. I look forward to hearing from you!
Past editions on Cash Money Life:
- Money Management and a New Career.
- Health Savings Accounts with High Fees.
- Should I Raid My Retirement Account to Pay off Debt?.
- Should I Raid the 401(k) to Buy “Safe” Assets?.
- Should I Pay Off Student Debt or Save Money?
- What Do You Do When You Can’t Afford Your Student Loan Payments?.