I think just about everyone has been tagged either directly or indirectly, so I will play ball as well…
- I drank a Guinness in Ireland. My list could end here.
- I am married to my best friend, and that’s pretty darn cool.
- I have eaten escargot (snails) in Paris, fish and chips in London, sushi in Japan, buffalo in South Dakota, piranha in South America, schnitzel in Germany, alligator in Florida, frog legs in Texas, and “it might have been beef” in Korea. I would love to eat a penguin, just to say I have.
- I have witnessed aerial refueling from the viewing port of a KC-135 over the skies of Iraq.
- I love blues guitar.
- My favorite sport is baseball. I play fantasy baseball, and I love to go to live games. They are both so much fun!
- I am a big procrastinator and a bit of a pack rat. My wife is helping me be better in both respects.
- This list took me awhile, and now I don’t want to do a finance post for tomorrow. Besides, the MLB All-Star game is on.
I guess I could have combined numbers 1 and 3 and just said I have traveled a lot, but it was more fun to list everything out. I thought about changing some things but I waited too long, and now I need to go to work.