The idea of handing over a credit card to your child can be as nerve-wracking as handing over the car keys for the first time—but both represent a vital skill your child needs to learn on the path to adulthood. The new credit card legislation now makes it illegal for minors who are under 21 […]
Find the Best Credit Card for You
Select the best credit card options from this table, or choose from the content listed below the table for in-depth credit card articles and reviews:
Search the following credit card categories for more great credit cards:
- Cash Back Credit Cards: Cash rewards credit cards are my favorite type of rewards because they are generally the easiest to understand and use. The cards in this list offer a variety of cash rewards programs
- Rewards Credit Cards: These cards offer a variety of cash, travel, and points rewards. Find the card that will earn you the best rewards for your needs!
- 0% APR Credit Cards: These 0% credit cards come with 0% interest on purchases and/or balance transfers for the first few months you own the card, making them a great way to get an interest free loan!
- 0% Balance Transfer Credit Cards: Are you in credit card debt? Try transferring your credit card balance to a 0% baance transfer card and avoid paying interest on your credit card debt. This is a great way to save hundreds, or even thousands of dollars in credit card interest.
- Low Interest Credit Cards: Do you carry a balance on your credit card? Choose one of these low interest credit card to save money!
- Travel Rewards Credit Cards: These are the best cards for traveler’s, offering card holders a way to earn cash and travel rewards, free airline tickets, free hotel stays, and more.
- Airline Miles Credit Cards: These cards are great if you are a loyal or frequent airline traveler. Sign up bonuses include free airline tickets and cash back, plus you can earn free tickets, first class or business class upgrades, and more.
- Gas Rewards Credit Cards: Do you drive a lot? Then you can save a substantial amount of money on gas with these gas rewards credit cards.
- Business Credit Cards: Every business owner should think about getting a business credit card. I use mine frequently for business expenses and enjoy the protections credit cards offer as well as cash back and rewards.
- Student Credit Cards: Student credit cards give young people the opportunity to build their credit history and credit score at an early age, as well as learn responsible credit card use.
- Secured Credit Cards: Don’t have a credit history, or do you have bad credit? Secured credit scores can help you build or repair your credit score and still enjoy the benefits, conveniences, and protections of having a credit card.
- Credit Card Bonus Offers: These are the best sign up offers around – giving you the chance to earn anywhere from $100 and up, just for opening a new credit card and meeting a minimal requirement. Easy!
Looking for other credit card offers?The following links include special offers, individual credit card reviews, credit card category reviews, and more great credit card offers: