I have recently had the honor of being featured in some traditional media outlets, including a new writing gig for US News and World Report (also syndicated on Yahoo news) and a radio interview that was broadcast nationwide on K-Love.
New articles featured on US News and World Report
I was recently contacted by U.S. News and Worlds Report about writing a weekly article on the new financial segment of their site, On Retirement. The articles are also syndicated on Yahoo News from time to time. Here are the articles I have recently written for them:
I have enjoyed the process so far, and it’s fun to share some articles with a wider audience. I hope you will drop by and read the articles over there.
Radio interview on K-Love
I had the pleasure of doing my first radio interview with Laura Daniels; the topic was FreeCreditReport.com vs. AnnualCreditReport.com, and we also discussed related topics such as the difference between credit reports and credit scores, why your credit score is important, and what to look out for when you get your “free” credit report or “free credit score.”
You can find the radio interview here. My segment starts at 5:45 and ends at 11:45.
Recommended articles from around the web:
- iPad Giveaway! Christian PF is celebrating its 3rd Anniversary by giving away an Apple iPad. Go check out the giveaway and be sure to enter!
- How to Get a Copy of Your DD Form 214. This is a great resource for military veterans or family members who need to get documentation to prove military service.
- Small Business Owners May Face May New 1099 Headaches. This
- How to Get from College to the Real World Financially. A lot of college grads want to go straight from living the simple, college life, to owning the house and car of their dreams.
- How To Challenge a Credit Application Denial. Was your credit application denied? Find out why and what you can do about it.
- Three Expensive Habits that are Putting Your Financial Future at Risk. These habits might be draining more money from your budget than you think.
- How To Sell Your Home Yourself in 30 Days for $3000 (or less). My wife and I are following most of these tips as we prepare our home for the market. An additional tip is to give your home a fresh coat of paint – it does wonders for the interior!
- Festival of Frugality #231: Lessons About Money Edition, Money Hackers Carnival #117: Wedding & Marriage Edition, Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #144, Tax Carnival #71: Celebrating June 2010.