There is a meme going around right now. If you aren’t aware of what a meme is, basically, it’s when someone writes about a topic and then “tags” others to do the same. Sometimes they are a lot of fun, other times, they are designed to serve a different purpose. In fact, I have done this once already a couple months back, with 8 Random Things About Me. But, I’m sure I can come up with a few more random bits of information.
This time around I was tagged not once, but twice! The first time was by Plonkee Money, then minutes later by Moolanomy. Thanks!
Here are 7 more random things about me:
- I hate the word manky. I had never heard it until I lived in England while I was in the USAF. I’m not 100% sure, but I think it is a derogatory slang expression (though not vulgar). I don’t know why I hate it… but to me the definition sounds much like the word – manky. And I don’t like it.
- I don’t like Marmite either. It’s a cultural phenomenon in the UK and Australia. I tried it once and can do without.
- I love British pubs. (I had to write something nice after I dissed England twice in a row!) Seriously, I really enjoyed my time in the UK, and if the only bad things I have to say about the UK are about manky Marmite, I think that’s ok.
- I have owned a motorcycle, flown an airplane, and driven a boat.
- I want to skydive. We had a rain out the day I was set to go. Thankfully I got a refund! Update – I have been skydiving!
- I do not suffer from claustrophobia. In fact, I have been spelunking on several occasions and found it quite fun.
- I can’t stand reality TV programs, I don’t care what Britney Spears did, and it doesn’t matter to me who in Hollywood is dating who.
I have decided I will only tag 2 people instead of 5. A lot of people have also done this the last time it went around.
So here goes…
- Single Guy Money
- The Loco Mono
Feel free to write 7 Random Facts About Yourself.